17 juillet 2005

falling

i fell down the stairs today, it was a really bad fall and i'm incredibly surprised i didn't break my neck! i hurt really bad from my back, neck, wrist, knee, and elbow, though. and head, i hit it on the metal railing... it's hard to move tonight, and i bet it'll get much worse tomorrow! it was just as dramatic a fall as in the movies, except that in the movies, the bad guy falls down the stairs and then dies...

haven't started working on my presentation for the iawe conference which is on friday... i'm a dead woman!

2 commentaires:

At 7/18/2005 8:36 AM, Blogger kiara a dit:

Hey, i hope you're fine and that you didn't hurt yourself too badly !.. How do you feel today ?

 
At 7/18/2005 11:22 AM, Blogger lucie a dit:

ohhhhhh i hurt from everywhere :( especially my back, elbow and thumb. i wonder if i shouldn't go to have x-rays. i can move my elbow but it's super painful, and i can't move my thumb much. it's not broken for sure because i can still move a little, so i'll wait, since i'm too broke to go see the doctor again (my insurence won't pay for the last things and it's like $2000)....

i don't feel like doing anything today, but i have so much to do...

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< à la maison