08 avril 2006

choubidoubidou

done revising chapter 5. it was tough and i hated it. it went from 54 to 33 pages! muuuuch better! i still can't make myself start the last chapter. i say it's because i haven't gotten any feedback from margie on chapter 7 yet, but i think that it's just because i am stuck, sometimes. happened with revising my chapter 3, it took me forever to get back to it. it's ok, because i always have something else to do. for example organizing my appendixes, writing the table of content, numbering tables and figures (haha, that's the worst part of my dissertation!), etc. so i don't waste time, i just don't do the urgent stuff. sue me :P

i've decided to leave lafayette earlier than expected (if all my papers are in order, that is). beginning or middle of july, probably. and i'll take the cats with me right away so we'll have more time to get used to our new home. talking about papers, in one week i'll start panicking for real. right now, i only somehow panic.

ok, back to watching good night and good luck working on my table of content...

2 commentaires:

At 4/08/2006 11:37 PM, Anonymous Anonyme a dit:

Five years from now, you might remember watching Good Night and Good Luck better than writing the table of contents.

 
At 4/09/2006 10:44 AM, Blogger lucie a dit:

haha, good movie, isn't it? i bought the dvd, it's really an important movie!

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< à la maison