21 mars 2006

all i need is love...

got a summer research grant, yeah!! this means i don't have to teach this summer. very nice.

done with chapter 6. ok, chapter 7 is going to be a little trickier but i should be done with it in a week or two. two. i'm meeting with margie today to give her the chapters i recently completed and to discuss ... err.... an important decision that i need to make very soon.

i was worried that some of my new (southern) canadian readers had abandonned me but i'm glad to see you back this morning :)

4 commentaires:

At 3/21/2006 12:28 PM, Anonymous Anonyme a dit:

;) Alive and typing!

I'm going to Grandbled for a job interview on Friday - too bad our interviews were not coordinated!

Not sure I am interested to work there anyway... too many teaching loads, too far from my friends... but well I might be surprised on Friday...

 
At 3/21/2006 12:38 PM, Blogger lucie a dit:

haha, moi ça me plairait bien d'avoir une copine là-bas (pis si j'y vais, je serai aussi débordée de boulot...) alors never say never :)

 
At 3/21/2006 12:39 PM, Blogger lucie a dit:

ps. tu peux négocier, tu sais... moi je suis en train de bosser là-dessus, c'est pas drôle mais faut savoir se vendre.

 
At 3/21/2006 1:04 PM, Anonymous Anonyme a dit:

En même temps, ce sont de beaux soucis !

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< à la maison