18 janvier 2005

oohhh yeah!!!

one good news: i found THE article i needed about school administrators and the type of questions to ask them about nnests. yoooopedidoooooo!!!

ok so it's -17 degrees celcius, there's nothing else to do than read my law textbook or read my international administration textbook or read my new articles about nnests and stuff. good. nah, this long weekend (monday off) i managed to read 603 pages in 6 hours (couldn't stop reading once i started) about law... haha, just kiddin, it was a book i got for christmas!

besides the fact that waking up early is a real pain, i like to teach in the morning: i feel like my whole day's still ahead of me when i'm done teaching every day. feels like every day is a friday and tomorrow should be saturday. yeah, i don't know if that's a good thing!

anyway, i like my students so far, better than last semester's.
i wish tomorrow were saturday for real...

2 commentaires:

At 1/18/2005 4:19 PM, Blogger kiara a dit:

Well, actually i still love tuesdays because it means that tomorrow is wednesday, and even if wednesdays haven't been off for over 15 years now, I still feel like wednesday is my day - the kids day.
Enjoy your kid day too miss lulu ! ;)

 
At 1/19/2005 2:33 PM, Blogger lucie a dit:

huhu kiara, i see you and i have something in common: we're NUTS :)

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< à la maison