10 décembre 2004

yeah... and...?

that was a bit anti-climatic, this defense. nothing, really, just too easy and boring. makes me mad that i was so worried for nothing. i got all those people wishing me good luck on my other blog and me making a big deal about it... for nothing. hah. was it so easy because i was very ready, or because they made it too easy for me? i try not to doubt margie, but she is SOOOOO nice that sometimes it's hard to believe that she's that nice to EVERYONE.

just realized that i haven't even STARTED to think about the website for my teaching next semester! dammit, i'm going to have to spend the whole break on it... or just copy an old one... but still, it's a lot of work. i'm done with grading their final papers, though, and that's one good thing.

cats are sick... we all three should be on prozac, i swear!

am not doing anything with the IRB. i should just write them an email and ask about the forms in need to fill out, but i just don't feel like doing anything these days. i want to live in vancouver, one day. that's my dream, to find a job there. canada, rain, ocean, mountains, and big city. dream.

2 commentaires:

At 12/13/2004 6:59 AM, Blogger kiara a dit:

You know what ? That's also one of my dreams, to live in Vancouvert... but i'm too scared to leave Europe. But if one day I know I have a friend already leaving there, maybe... maybe...

 
At 12/13/2004 11:55 AM, Blogger lucie a dit:

kiara, i'm sure vancouver would love to have you there :) and so would i!!!

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< à la maison