27 juillet 2005

bad news?

yeah, that's more like it. let's stop pretending!

- ET article rejected
- just lost the biggest school of all
- am in such pain it's not even fun
- can't find a good editor
- can't make one of my online questionnaires work
- haven't received any data yet and still need to send the questionnaire for translation, such a waste of money!
- don't want to leave for madison tomorrow
- every email i get is bad news today
- am being screamed at by someone (by email, at least my ears are spared, but not my eyes)
- have absolutely nothing left to eat and no money whatsoever
- have zits all over my face (too much chocolate)
- just had a power failure so i need to reset my microwave, radio, alarm clock, printer, fax...
- hate conferences because i never know what to wear and my feet always hurt
- am not even halfway done with getting ready for my presentation
- will HAVE to come back on friday afternoon instead of going to canada or some crazy, last-minute thing i'd decide to do while in madison because i'm so mad at this world and NEED A BREAK!
- am mad against someone because she should know better and doesn't and i'm consequently fighting alone and feeling VERY ALONE!
- like to be on the plane because i can read but tomorrow i'll have to drive 5 hours by myself
- feel super stressed and annoyed and mad but brain dead at the same time.

1 commentaires:

At 7/26/2005 10:52 PM, Blogger Scott a dit:

It ain't easy bein' you, is it?

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< à la maison