03 août 2005

ANNOUNCEMENT

i REALLY need a japanese speaker!!! does ANYONE know a JAPANESE speaker??? please tell me if you could help me, it's not hard, it'd take you about an hour and i'd be eternally grateful!!! And ARABIC too!!! there MUST be speakers of arabic in this world! if i don't find a speaker of arabic and japanese, i'll be in REAL trouble (ok, i'm already so much in trouble that it probably wouldn't make such a big difference, but still, better to be 1/2 dead than 2/3 dead, right?).

if you are or you know someone who could potentially be a speaker of one of these languages and who could help me, pliiiiiiiiiiiise let me know.

2 commentaires:

At 8/03/2005 1:02 PM, Blogger Scott a dit:

Is Hanada still around west lafayette almasrih@purdue.edu She was the Arabic coordinator in FLL for quite a while. But then Victor was her advisor so she might have finished by now. I'd try her. You can call the FLL dept to see if they can give you her number or the number for another Arabic speaker if that doesn't work out. You could also ask them about Japanese

 
At 8/04/2005 8:56 AM, Anonymous Anonyme a dit:

Hey Lucie,

It's Andy from Japan. I'm off to Canada tomorrow, but I could possibly help with the Japanese speaker (or do they need to be in Lafayette already?). Drop me a line if I can help (or just for fun!): awhaddon@yahoo.com

Take care

Andy

P.S. Thanks again for helping Dija with the passport thing

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< à la maison