11 septembre 2004

quantitative...

i knew this would become a problem and i is indeed becoming one. darn! i wish i was simply told what to do instead of having to play this guessing game where i have to figure out, through several draft, what my advisor wants me to understand and write.

i am working on my third draft now, and most of the changes are quite small but some of the questions i got back from the feedback on my second draft are a little ... annoying... but i'll meet with margie on tuesday i guess and all the questions will be answered. i hope.

one thing i also need to ask about is what B. has asked me about. this would add a whole new dimension to my research or at least my lit review and that could be good, give me some new insights about something i never cared to look into because it's so remote from what i've done so far, but at the same time it might be too remote and too complicated to looking into that stuff simply because i don't know anything about it. plus i'm lazy. plus i want to be done yesterday. have to ask margie about that.

i went to panera this afternoon to work a little on that prospectus and grade my first bash of papers... couldn't connect to their network but that's probably because i didn't ask them how to do it! might be better not to ask them so that i'm not tempted to surf the net while i'm there to do some actual work that i'm unable to do at home BECAUSE I HAVE THE INTERNET!

still can't manage to get myself to work on the article... this one is sad... and really stupid... i'll hate myself until the end of my life if i don't do something with it dammit! but i don't know HOW! i don't understand what i'm supposed to do.

oh yeah, plus i wasn't able to meet with A. the other day, oops, i made a big fool of myself that day so i guess she's not on my committee plus now i'm afraid of asking her for help with the article. boooohhh i'm so dumb!