26 octobre 2004

defense!!!!!!

ladies and gentlemen of the jury, it is my great pleasure to tell you that my dear advisor has told me that she thought my last draft was "wunderbar" and ready to go. HAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

so it came to pass that the date of the defense was set to december 8, 2004, at 10 in the morning, and all the committee members approved of that day and time and so did the graduate secretary who scheduled the conference room for us on that wonderful day.

and so it will be that i won't be able to sleep until that day and already have a knot in my stomach... but i'm relieved and only have a few minor changes to make to that FINAL DRAFT OF MY SUPER MARVELOUS WONDERFUL PROSPECTUS :D

... who could have guessed, hey ;)

so: M. and T. want an electronic copy of my draft, S. wants both a paper and an electronic copy, and B. wants a paper copy. haha... the insanity of my life is just starting...

2 commentaires:

At 10/27/2004 2:57 AM, Blogger Lady Eve a dit:

youpeeEEEee! go get 'em tiger! :D

 
At 10/27/2004 3:35 PM, Blogger Scott a dit:

After the questions, be sure to ask people how they want to read the work in progress -- do they want to see chapters or the whole thing when it's almost done. And do they prefer paper or electronic versions (word or pdf or some other version).

I'm sure you'll kick some ass!

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< à la maison