04 février 2005

dammit

i don't know what happened but i lost an entire sbudirectory from my server... the one with all my surveys, my exams, my quizzes, stuff written and used for the last two years! yeah... kinda frustrating! (realized it thanks to kiara, thank you kiara! i wish you'd given me better news ;)) i can't figure out why. it happened when i created another subdirectory. wonder if it's because i had the same password and login name... but i had done it before and didn't have any problem. dammit.

talking about websites, i need to do some training today to learn how to access the tesol server to put our caucus' website there... but half of the members of the caucus are very unhappy about that idea... someone even said we should have both the private website and the one on tesol! i said i don't think so dude, i'm not managing TWO full websites for you! ... i shouldn't care much anyway because i've been the web manager for this caucus for long enough, it's time for me to find someone who'll replace me soon. plus i'm applying for the vice-chair position... not that i'll get it but why not... well actually i really don't WANT it but it'll be good for my ego if i get it. yeah, i'm dumb, nothing new there!

1 commentaires:

At 2/04/2005 2:23 PM, Blogger kiara a dit:

Uh, sorry... ^^;
And anything that's good for your ego is simply GOOD. Isn't it ? ;)

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< à la maison