12 octobre 2005

hard on me

this suspens is really hard on me... they say they'll announce the "winners" of those tirf grants by the 15th of october... come on... i know i have no chance of getting it, but waiting like that is killing me!

i feel like half of my brain is missing, today, and i don't recognize my own voice and am slightly shaking, but i still must go to work, plus we have a jobsearch meeting today... long day!

got an interview in the middle of november in chicago.

COME ON!!!!!!!! did i get it or not???

4 commentaires:

At 10/12/2005 7:15 PM, Blogger Scott a dit:

good luck with Chicago. What school?

 
At 10/12/2005 10:16 PM, Blogger Lady Eve a dit:

congrats on the interview! yes, where is it?!!!! i like chicago!!!

 
At 10/12/2005 11:34 PM, Blogger lucie a dit:

i don't want to say yet... but i'll let you know whenever i know something new :)

 
At 10/16/2005 10:18 PM, Anonymous Anonyme a dit:

Keep me posted on the job offer! I'm sure the city is not that bad (one of the biggest) although I've been told it's fairly conservative (but then, you're probably used to that by now). They probably pay well too... don't they? ;) The food is great... if you can rely on empathetic relatives to send you *real* chocolate once in a while. But the process of moving there, especially with your cats, can be a bother. I think you have my email address.

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< à la maison