16 février 2005

unsure

went to talk to A. for a long time! talked about everything, politics, the law, hiring new teachers, our students, the midwest, etc. and could have talked for the rest of the day. she allowed me to use her teachers/students if they agreed to participate, and also gave me a couple of ideas about some of the questions i ask and how it didn't work. i guess any help is better than no help.

got one teacher survey back with no comments at all... the person said some questions were confusing but didn't say which ones or why. haven't heard back from margie... nor anyone else.

haven't done anything lately. no law reading, no paper grading, no dissertation reading, no survey writing... wonder how i'm going to survive. got a hotel for san antonio for tesol though, and i also got an ingeneering teacher to come and talk to my students about the importance of writing in ALL jobs, not just in english. that'll be good. oh, and this morning i went to an EndNote traning session and that was really cool. I'll go to a more advanced one for three hours next week, because it'll really help my writing/researching/reference gathering process!

http://www.endnote.com

1 commentaires:

At 2/15/2005 8:11 PM, Blogger Scott a dit:

Let me know if you figure out how to stop endnote from taking over your paper; and then tell me. With me, everytime I open EndNote when Word is open it reformats my references so they are single spaced. It also insists on putting things like names back in the parentheses in the body of the chapter when I have taken them out because I already had the name in the sentence.

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< à la maison