15 août 2005

my horoscope for today

Keep pressing forward, no matter how many distractions pop up, and you'll find yourself setting new records for productivity. Discipline is everything for you now.

this thing is REAL, DUDE!!!! huhuh!

printed the french and german questionnaires! am COMPLETELY MESSED UP with chinese/taiwanese. confusing confusing confusing! some people say one thing and the next something else and the third something still different... aaaghhhhhh!!!

got the italian back, thanks sis, but i want to verify it before i print it.

other than that, nada, i wrote a letter of explanation and directions and stuff for when i send all the questionnaires to the schools. just remembered that i have 1500 free copies left at school so maybe that'll be enough... also ordered 1000 mailing labels so i can print my address on them and send it to the schools with envelops and stamps... god... the price of all that...

don't know how to write a summary of my thesis. if anyone's bored and would like to read it and let me know what they think... it's not done yet, but if someone says yes maybe it'll motivate me to move my fat behind and get things done...

6 commentaires:

At 8/17/2005 1:33 PM, Blogger kiara a dit:

Hey, i'm not bored but i'd read it if you'd send it to me, although i'm not sure any of my comment would be relevant though...

 
At 8/17/2005 2:46 PM, Blogger lucie a dit:

kiara: ok i'll make an effort to work on it some more today and tomorrow... and i'll send you the stuff before the weekend... maybe. it's mostly to tell me if it's convincing and not too much of a mess, and if if you were hiring, you'd hire me ;)

 
At 8/17/2005 3:51 PM, Blogger kiara a dit:

ok, i'm waiting for it then :)

 
At 8/18/2005 12:48 AM, Blogger lucie a dit:

(damn, now i have to work on it...)

 
At 8/20/2005 8:17 AM, Blogger kiara a dit:

Still waiting ;) :P

 
At 8/23/2005 1:41 PM, Blogger lucie a dit:

i know :( my sister was here and we worked so much on my project... and when we didn't work we did other things :) so... not done yet, but i promise i'll work on it this week!!!!

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< à la maison